zondag 30 juli 2023

SQUEEZE THE DAY (4)

I created this fun, cocktail-themed card today. I used the Build-a-Drink die set, Build-a-Drink Cocktail Add-On die set and Zesty Lemon die set, all from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used a piece of Apricot cardstock. I used the Confetti stencils. I ink blended the confetti with Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink.

I die cut the cocktail elements from white cardstock and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Glass: Y02 - Y15 - Y17/ BG000 - B00
Lemons: Y02 - Y15 - Y17
Leaves: G82 - G85
Umbrella:YR00 - YR02/ E33 - E35



The ice cubes were die cut from vellum. I assembled the cocktail and lemons. I used Woodgrain cardstock to the bottom of the background and added the die cut images. I stamped the sentiment, from You're the Zest, onto a stripe of white cardstock, using Sage Leaf Ink. 



As a finishing touch, I added highlights with a white gel pen. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten