maandag 17 juli 2023

CHRISTMAS TAGS (16)

New week, new challenge. And it's Christmas in July!!! I created these cute Christmas tags, using the  Christmas Fishes stamp set and the Tiny Tags die set. 



For the star tags, I used Stripes 'n Sprinkles pattern paper. 

I stamped one of the fish images from the stamp set and the speech bubble from Ugly & Bright. I colored the fish: Y15 - Y17 - Y38/ R05 - R27



I due cut the images and assembled the tags. I used some Lawn Fawn trimmings to add to the tags.

Super quick and simple, fun to add to your Christmas gifts.

Make sure you check out the Lawn Fawnatics blog for inspiration and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten