zaterdag 19 maart 2022

HAVE A SWEET BIRTHDAY (1)

I created this sweet birthday card with Lawn Fawn's new Strawberry Patch die set.



For the background I used a piece of Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paper. 

I die cut the strawberries from Raspberry cardstock and ink blended the edges with Lobster ink. The strawberry tops I die cut from Noble Fir cardstock and I used the same color ink to blend. The leaves were die cut from Cilantro cardstock and I ink blended it with Lucky Clover Distres Oxide Ink.



I wanted to add a sentiment, with one word die cut with the Henry's ABCs die set. I used Kraft cardstock for this and added some dark brown splatters to the letters. The rest of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder, onto Ground Espresso cardstock. 

I assembled the card and added some white highlights to the strawberries, using a gel pen.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten