zondag 27 maart 2022

GOOD LUCK (1)

I made a very simple good luck card, using the Lucky Clover die set and Henry's ABCs, from Lawn Fawn.



For the background I used a piece of Watercolor Wishes Rainbow paper. 

I die cut the different sizes of clovers from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. 

I die cut the sentiment from Storm Cloud cardstock. 



I adhered everything to the background and I added some white highlights to the sentiment, using a white gel pen. 

It's a super quick and simple card, but packs a punch. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten