maandag 4 oktober 2021

HAVE A VERY COOL CHRISTMAS (1)

It's the start of another new Lawn Fawnatics challenge and the theme is 'Spectacular Skies'. I created this Christmas card with the Penguin Party stamp set.


For the sky, I used Shaded Lilac and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks. I wanted to add snowflakes to the background, so I used the Snowflakes Background Stencils and Yeti Ink for that. 

I die cut some hills with the Stitched Hillside Borders die set and used white Sparkle cardstock.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Penguins: C3 - C5 - C7/ E000 - E00/ Y15 - Y17
Igloo: C0 - C3/ R05 - R27/ E53 - E55 - E57/ C5 - C7
Signs: R05 - R27/ Y15 - Y17/ E53 - E55 - E57
Presents + string of lights: R05 - R27/ B24 - B26/ Y15 - Y17



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I used a banner, from the Flippin' Awesome die set, and die cut it from Chili Pepper cardstock. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment into it with Lawn Fawn white embossing powder. As a finishing touch I added highlights to the images with a white gel pen. 



Make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



1 opmerking:

  1. The second reason is that echolocation, which is the ability to use sound to find food, is actually a trait of a lot of different types of marine mammals. To learn more about best place to see dolphins in Florida, visit on hyperlinked site.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen