woensdag 13 oktober 2021

CHRISTMAS TAGS (13)

I created three cute Christmas tags with the Say What? Holiday Critters stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I got this with my last ordered, as a gift. I used the Scalloped Circle Gift Tag die set to create the tags.



For the tags I used Let It Shine paper, Chili Pepper cardstock (for the backs, you don't see it), Velum, Kraft cardstock and Pixie Dust Sparkle cardstock.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors:
Reindeer: E57 - E29/ E41 - E43 - E44/ E000 - E00/ R05 - R27/ YG07 - YG09
Penguin: C5 - C7/ Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R27/ YG07 - YG09
Cat: E41 - E43 - E44/ Y15 - Y17/ YG07 - YG09



I fussy cut the images and I also used some speech bubble for each tag. I assembled the tags and added some white-green twine. 



I will be adding them to some Christmas gifts this holiday season. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten