zondag 13 maart 2016

WEEKLY WISH LIST (11)

Here is this week's wish list.

Stamps: Mom + Me (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
A perfect set to create mother's day cards with. Or off course as 'just because' card, mom themed. I just love the little owls and foxes...

Dies: Tote Bag (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
 
I would like to create these tote bags to put gift cards in, to give to friends or family for birthdays or other festive occassions. You can stamp on it, use pattern paper or hang a cute tag on it.

Inks: Walnut (Lawn Fawn)
 
 
I have no brown inks and this is a good color to start with. Perfect from stamping the branches of trees.

Other: Mini Misti (My Sweet Petunia)
 
 
This is a maybe for me. I think it's a very pricey item. And this is just the mini version, the bigger version is even more expensive. But I don't think I will ever need the big one. I don't have or use any huge stamps. If it's ever on sale, I might purchase the Mini Misti, for perfect stamp placement.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten