maandag 2 oktober 2023

XOXO (3)

Today is the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog . The theme is to make the sentiment the star. I used the Giant XOX die and the Christmas Before 'n After stamp set.



I die cut a piece of Ballet Slippers cardstock with the Large Slimline with Sliders die. I ink blended some Wild Rose Ink onto it using the Lots of Hearts Background Stencils. I added splatter with Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink. 



The Giant XOXO die was die cut from Guava and Black Licorice cardstocks, twice. I layered them to create demension.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ W0 - W3 - W5/ E11 - E04
Hearts: R22 - R35 - R37



I used a white gel pen for highlights. 

Make sure to visit our Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join the challenge!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten