woensdag 24 maart 2021

HAVE A GREAT DAY (1)

I created a bright and colorful birthday card with the Peek-a-Boo Scary Pals stamp set from Avery Elle. 



For the background I used Spiffy Speckles pattern paper from Lawn Fawn. I die cut a frame from Vanilla Malt cardstock, using the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames. 



I stamped the monsters and colored them with Copic Markers. I wanted a bright color palette. Here are all the colors I used:
Monsters: R14 - R17/ Y15 - Y17/ BG53 - BG57/ YG00 - YG03/ R83 - R85/ B60 - B63 - B66
Sign: E41 - E43 - E44



I fussy cut everything, stamped the sentiment onto the sign and assembled the card. As a finishing touch I added highlights and dots to the monsters, with a white gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten