zondag 7 februari 2021

I LIKE YOU (A LOTL) (2)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn Blog today with this Valentine's Day card. I used the I Like You (a Lotl) stamp set, together with Ocean Shel-Fie, and You are Sublime. All from Lawn Fawn of course. 



For the background I used the Ocean Waves stencil. I ink blended the waves with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.



I die cut two hills, using the Stitched Hillside Borders and some Kraft cardstock. I used Ground Espresso Distress Ink to add splatters to the hills. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used;
Axelotl: R000 - R01 - R32/ R02 - R32 - R35
Octopus + jellyfish: BG53 - BG57/ Y15 - Y17
Fish: R35 - R39/ YG41 - G02
Plants: Y15 - Y17 - YR04 - YR07/ G02 - G07/ R000 - R01/ R32 - R35
Hearts: R35 - R39



I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in the middle of the scene. 

Make sure to check the Lawn Fawn Blog for my post and leave a comment!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten