maandag 28 september 2020

DEN SWEET DEN (1)

I created a new home card with the Den Sweet Den stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used a piece of pattern paper from the Into the Woods Remix paper pad. I chose the stripes, to make it look like wallpaper. For the floor I used Woodgrain cardstock, the darkest brown color. 



I stamped the images. I also used some images from the Christmas Dreams stamp set. I used Copic Markers to color everything. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E31 - E35/ E000 - E00 - E21
Fireplace: E25 - E29/ W2 - W3 - W5/ W3 - W5 - W7/ YR15 - YR07/ E31 - E35
Books: W0 - W3/ YR15 - YR07/ BG72 - BG18/ YG11 - YG06/ Y08 - Y17
Rug + mug: Y08 - Y17
Lamp: YR15 - YR07/ BG18 - BG72
Painting: E25 - E29/ YG11 - YG06



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I didn't add a sentiment, I wanted to use the sentiment that's in the picture frame as my sentiment. I added highlights and dot with my white gelly roll pen to finish the card.



This set is going to be so much fun. Love it already!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten