donderdag 24 september 2020

BOOYAH (3)

This is the first time using the Shutter Card die. I have to tell you it was trial and error for me. A few attempts before I got it right. It looks a lot easier when other people do it, that's for sure, haha. 




I created a Halloween card, using the Pick of the Patch stamp set and Booyah stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
I die cut the Shutter Card elements. I ink blended the sky with Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey Distress Inks. I used the Grassy stencil and Crushed Olive Distress Ink to add a grass border to the bottom of the scene. 




I stamped the sentiment and also all the images I wanted to used. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used: 
Pumpkins: Y38 - YR68/ Y21 - Y26/ BG93 - BG96/ E25 - E29 
Squirrels: E31 - E35
Spoon: C0 - C2 - C5
Pumpkin guts: BG93 - BG96/ Y21 - Y26




I assembled the card and added al my images. For the outside, I used Chili Pepper cardstock and some Into the Woods Remix paper. I added the 'wrapper' for the outside of the card. I used Paper Bag cardstock for this, Knock On Wood paper and added another ghost. I closed the card and added the wrapper. 




It was a lot of work and normally, when it comes to interactive cards, I don't really enjoy making them when it is this much work. I'm not sre yet what I think of the Shutter Card die. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten