dinsdag 7 april 2020

WISHING YOU A LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS (1)

I created a baby card (or wedding card) with the Swan Soirée stamp set form Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Blue Jay cardstock. I ink blended the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. I splattered some silver and gold paint onto the background, using the Starry Colors watercolors from Gansai Tambi.

I die cut a piece of Mermaid cardstock with the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders. I ink blended the top with Broken China Oxide Ink. I also used the Meadow Borders, which I die cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them images. I used Copic Markers and coloring was fairly simple. Here are the colors I used:
Swans: W0 - W3 - 0/ YR21 - Y38
Moon: YR21 - Y38
Cattails: E55 - E57/ YG03 - YG13
Lily pads: YG03 - YG13
Lotus: R35 - R39


I fussy cut the images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the grass border.

I assembled the card and added highlights with a white gelly roll pen.

I love the night sky.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten