donderdag 12 januari 2017

THANK YOU, YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER! (1)

For this thank you card, I combined two Mama Elephant stamp sets: Tiny Heroes stamp set and the Thank You Wishes stamp set.


I stamped the big thank you onto white cardstock, with Manatee Ink from lawn Fawn. The smaller sentiment is from Tiny Heroes. The panel I die cut with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn.

I set the cloud panel aside and trimmed a piece of watercolor cardstock. I blended three different Distress Inks onto it, to make it look like a darker sky. I used Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot. I adhered the cloud panel onto it with foam tape.


I stamped one of the tiny heroes and color her with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hair: E25 – E29
Skin: E00 – E11
Costume: R22 – R35/ YG41 – G02/ W5 – W7


I die cut the images and adhered it with foam tape. I used the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen to add glitter to the girl’s mask. I adhered the panel onto a coral cardbase, to match the girl’s outfit, and rounded off the bottom right corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

This card came out of nowhere. I wanted to use the Thank You stamp and I eventually thought of combining it with the Tiny heroes. I really love this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten